Payables & Payroll
Our Payables & Payroll solutions are designed to simplify your payment processes, enhance cash flow, and save you time and resources. As part of our Treasury Management suite, we offer a range of time-saving, easy-to-use services to make paying your vendors and employees simple – and keep your business running smoothly.
Payables & Payroll Highlights
Reduce the Time Spent on Payments
Automate your payments, so you can spend less time on paperwork and more time on business growth.
Improve Your Cash Flow
Make payments on time and avoid late fees with our Payables & Payroll services, assisting with your cash flow.
Reduce the Risk of Fraud
Our services include robust security features to help protect your business from fraud.
Get Paid Faster
Our ACH Origination service can help you get paid quickly by allowing customers to make electronic payments directly to your bank account.
Payables & Payroll Services
There is a faster and easier way than writing business checks! Use ACH Origination to create payroll direct deposits, electronic vendor payments, cash collection, federal and state tax payments, and cash disbursement programs.
Use templates to establish pre-defined transactions to reduce the time it takes to pay vendors and collect payments or download a NACHA Pass-Thru file directly from your accounting software to streamline your operational efficiency. Choose from a variety of payment frequencies, including one-time transfers, a recurring series of transfers, or future-dated transfers. ACH Origination is fully integrated within Online Banking so it's easy to use and control and comes with the added security of two-factor RSA authentication and the option to add dual-control.
- Avoid writing checks and manage your cash flow more effectively
- Create groups of payees to make scheduling and tracking easier to manage
- View your full ACH Origination history
- Take advantage of robust security features, including dual control, two-step verification, and authentication token protection
Optimize your cash flow so you can focus on what’s really important – running your business.
How about a helpful tool to manage your business expenses and track your spending? We offer a Visa® Debit Card that you can use to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide. And, for added security, you can add your debit card to your digital wallet to make contactless purchases with Apple, Samsung, or Google Pay.
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account, so there is no interest
- No fee for point of sale transactions
- No annual fee
- Use it as an ATM card to get cash
- Make surcharge-free cash withdrawals at more than 32,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide
- No need to carry cash or checks
- Receive automatic alerts via text, phone and email when we see potential fraud or unusual activity
- Get a replacement card instantly at any of our locations
Bill Pay is the worry-free way to save time paying your business bills. By automating your bill payments, you'll never have to worry about missing any due dates when you schedule one-time or recurring payments.
- Track all payments and bills paid online
- Provides more security measures against identity theft and check fraud than using paper checks
- Receive optional payment reminders via email so you never miss a payment
- Choose to receive your bills electronically from utility companies, credit card issuers and more
- Choose expedited payment options that deliver overnight and same-day delivery for an additional charge
When you need to send money quickly and securely, Thomaston Savings Bank’s Wire Transfer service has you covered. Make secure, same-day U.S. Dollar and foreign currency payments to accounts at other banks, including international institutions. Utilize wire templates for recurring transfers and save time. With fully integrated two-factor RSA authentication and the option to add dual-control, it’s never been easier or safer to initiate Wires online. Plus, use this service and you'll receive discounted wire transfer transaction fees.
- Initiate domestic and International U.S. Dollar and foreign currency wire transfers through Online Banking
- Send repeating wire transfers to the same recipient
- Set up future-dated wire transfers
- Submit transfer requests 24/7 via Online and Mobile Banking
- Robust security features including dual control, two-step verification, and authentication token protection
- Transfer requests initiated until 4:00PM ET for same business day processing
Meet The Team
AVP, Business Relationship Manager
AVP, Business Relationship Manager
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below to get in touch and find out more about our Treasury Management.