Account & Information Management
Whether you're at the office or on the go, our business Account and Information Management services, including our robust Online Banking and Mobile App, grant you easy access to monitor and manage your accounts – anywhere and anytime. With real-time insights, activity alerts, user controls, payment management, and QuickBooks® Direct Connect, business banking is more seamless and secure as ever. Now that's convenient!
Account & Information Management Highlights
Globalize Your Account Access
Manage your business accounts from anywhere with our user-friendly Online Banking and Mobile App.
Keep track of your account balances, transactions, alerts, and users all in one place.
Make Informed Decisions
Set up alerts to stay informed about important account activity, and easily access your account statements.
Account & Information Management Services
We understand that technology should simplify your life, not complicate it. At Thomaston Savings Bank, the technologies we advance, the security we ensure, and the solutions we customize are all focused on one mission – making it easier for you to achieve your goals. Managing your finances efficiently has never been more accessible with our online business banking platform – and our local team is always here to support your efforts when you need us.
- User Controls: Control the level of access your employees have to your business’ accounts. From simply viewing eStatements to sending international wires, you can hand select what type of activity each person can access.
- Activity Alerts: Be in the know about how your business’ money is being spent with activity alerts. Set a variety of alerts for any and all of your accounts, including:
- Any Account Activity Alert
- Available Balance Below Limit
- Available Balance Daily Snapshot
- Current Balance Above or Below Limit
- Insufficient Funds Charge Alert
- Large Check Cleared Alert
- Large Electronic Check Posted
- Large Electronic Check Deposit Posted
- Large Withdrawal Posted
- Reminder Alert
- Secure Message Alert
- Specific Check Cleared
- Plus, our QuickBooks® Direct Connect simplifies updating your QuickBooks accounting software with your Thomaston Savings Bank accounts' activity – it's as easy as a click of a button. You can manually update your register or automate the process. With the Direct Connect portal, updating your account register has never been easier.
Our Mobile Banking is designed to keep you connected to your money wherever you go. We put the power of our bank right in your hands so you can stay in-the-know and focused on your goals. Best of all, we don't charge fees for mobile banking. (Just remember, that your mobile service carrier may have fees for text messages or data usage.) Managing your finances is more convenient than ever with Thomaston Savings Bank's Mobile Banking.
- Enroll in Online Banking or through our Mobile App
- View account balances and transaction history
- Use mobile deposit to scan and deposit checks (Daily limit: $5,000 / 10 checks. Monthly limit: $25,000 / 30 checks)*
- Transfer funds between Thomaston Savings Bank accounts
- Pay and manage bills
- Approve pending ACH Origination and Wire Transfer transactions
- Access Positive Pay to manage check exceptions
- Find Thomaston Savings Bank branch and ATM locations
- Use Card valet to set spending limits or temporarily close your card if it gets misplaced
Our Account Statements offer you a clear and concise overview of your financial activity. You can receive regular statements for all of your accounts, including loan activity statements and payment-due notices for loans held at Thomaston Savings Bank. For 24/7 access and added convenience, enroll in eStatements. eStatements are available to view in Online and Mobile Banking, are convenient, environmentally friendly, and add another layer of protection in our efforts to combat identity theft.
- Ensures that only you gain access to your account number or transaction information
- Always protected with our online security features
- Use less paper and reduce your environmental impact
- Receive a convenient email notification that your most recent statement is available
- Receive your statement a few days sooner than delivery by regular mail
- View, print or save your statement from any location with online access
- View the previous 7 years of statements
Meet The Team
AVP, Business Relationship Manager
AVP, Business Relationship Manager
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below to get in touch and find out more about our Treasury Management.