Information You Need to Know
Our Connecticut-based financial advisors will listen to your needs and create an investment plan tailored to you and your business. Our experienced professionals will thoroughly explain investment options, including mutual funds, tax-deferred annuities, stocks, bonds, life insurance and more. Contact our expert financial planners today.
This website has been established as a source of information for those who visit it. The information contained herein is not intended to be a direct solicitation and does not include full disclosures about each product. Full disclosures may be obtained by contacting any Thomaston Savings Bank office.
The information contained on these pages and the products offered by Thomaston Savings Bank are subject to change. Disclosures or business contracted relating to products and services contained herein are restricted to the State of Connecticut.
Your eligibility for particular products is subject to acceptance by the Bank.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. IN NO EVENT WILL THOMASTON SAVINGS BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR IN ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF THOMASTON SAVINGS BANK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of Hyperlinks
When you use a hyperlink to visit the website of another person or entity, you leave the Bank's website. Your use of hyperlinks to the website of others is at your own risk. The content, accuracy, and opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not investigated verified, monitored or endorsed by the Bank. If you use a hyperlink to a merchant's website, any issues with regard to payments, returns, and refunds are governed by the policies of the merchant from whom the merchandise is purchased, and you must deal directly with the merchant with regard to any of these matters. We are not responsible for the merchant's use of any personal information you provide to a merchant when visiting their website. The use of your personal information by the merchant will be governed by the merchant's policies and procedures.
Actual or attempted unauthorized defacement of this website will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution; we reserve the right to view, monitor and record activity on the system without notice or permission. Any information obtained by monitoring reviewing or recording is subject to review by law enforcement in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the system.
- Facebook and YouTube are public forums. No confidential information should be posted to our Facebook or YouTube pages or communicated through the Facebook messaging system. Any such communications should be conveyed directly to Thomaston Savings Bank by calling 860.283.1874.
- Thomaston Savings Bank will not request any confidential information through its Facebook page.
- Thomaston Savings Bank will not engage in any direct financial transactions through its Facebook page.
- Thomaston Savings Bank is not responsible for the content of any ads appearing to the right of its Facebook page.
- Thomaston Savings Bank reserves the right to delete any post on its Facebook page at any time when deemed necessary.
- Thomaston Savings Bank does not condone inappropriate, threatening or defamatory remarks posted to its Facebook page and reserves the right to delete any post at any time as deemed necessary.
- Thomaston Savings Bank reserves the right to edit its Facebook user list at any time.
- Thomaston Savings Bank reminds its users that they should keep their PCs up-to-date with anti-virus protection.
- Any questions or complaints will be forwarded to the appropriate department. A response can be expected within 48 hours, with the exception of bank holidays.
Online Privacy Statement
What Information Do We Collect?
At Thomaston Savings Bank we collect, retain and use information about our customers only when we believe that it is reasonably necessary or useful in order for us to operate our business or our affiliate companies. We occasionally collect, retain and use information in order to make products, services and other opportunities available to customers.
What Information Is Collected Online And How Is It Used?
By using Thomaston Savings Bank’s online services, including but not limited to Internet Banking or requesting a loan application online, Thomaston Savings Bank will have access to your information. This allows the bank to provide you with products, services or marketing materials you have requested.
Communication via the Internet through E-mail, “Contact Us” page on our website, your E-mail address and any responses to your communication will be retained. This allows us to retain an audit trail of our contact and provide you with the product or service information you may have requested. If you use our loan application request form, this information will be retained and used to provide you with the products or services you have requested.
What are Cookies?
Thomaston Savings Bank is committed to protect the confidentiality of your online information. When accessing Thomaston Savings Bank online Internet banking services we require customers to use a 128-bit browser. Thomaston Savings Bank uses encryption for its Internet Banking and Loan application request page. Encryption is an advanced way of scrambling your online information before it leaves your PC.
When you request information through Internet banking, your request is encrypted as it travels. The bank then decodes your request for information and sends it back encrypted. Your browser then decodes the information. We also have Firewalls in place, which is advanced hardware and software that reviews messages coming in and out of the Internet banking process. Only authorized users are able to pass through the online banking system. This type of technology is designed to prevent hackers from accessing your account.
Thomaston Savings Bank also has a Verisign certificate for its Loan application request page. Verisign is a certification authority on the Internet. This means that the Loan application request page and all information contained within the page are encrypted while being transmitted to your browser and when information is returned to the host web server and prevents anyone from reading the information over the Internet.
- The use of User Names, Access ID's and Passwords for online Internet banking is for your protection. Please use care when accessing the Internet and releasing private information.
- Never reveal your User Name, Access ID's or Password to anyone. Notify us immediately if the secrecy of your User Name, Access ID's or Password is compromised.
- Be sure to use the exit button or log off when logging out of Internet Banking.
- Don’t leave your PC while you are logged on to Internet Banking.
- Transmissions through general public E-mail may not be secure. To send or request sensitive account information please use the contact us link on our website.
We do not knowingly solicit information from children under 13 years old.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-344-1874 or write to us at:
Thomaston Savings Bank
P.O. Box 907
Thomaston, CT 06787-0907
Review the Bank's privacy notice and opt out provision.